Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Summer Days


What a week it's been. It's funny how you can have a string of difficult times to deal with and your levels of positivity go right down. Then just around the corner the universe sorts you out and reminds you how lovely life can be. My lovely friend Biddy got married on friday to Jon and I was lucky enough to share the day with them. Biddy, Bridget, looked beautiful in a dress that was originally made and hand printed by her mother in the sixties when she was at art college! Everyone cried when they exchanged vows, but my tears came later as I saw how happy Biddy looked. She has had some tough times in the past, and really deserves to be finally happy, and so in love. Jon is great, and not afraid to tell us all how much he loves her. It was a beautiful day with boat trips and bbqs.

The photos show my lovely friends, who are all very loud and lovely and refuse to let me back in my shell.

1 comment:

Susannah Conway said...

wow - who's the gorgeous woman on the left? oh! that's my *supermodel* sister! that dress is so so pretty and really suits you :-) i'm glad you had such a lovely day, and that Biddy is happily hitched, good for her.... you'll be next (tee hee) xx